Topic: Odd alarm problem, snooze came back after 1min and couldn't be shutoff

Ok so I've only had my Chumby for a few days and this is the second day I've tried to use it as my primary alarm.

What happened this morning was the backup beep went off instead of the radio, I hit snooze (the top button) accidentally twice cancelling the alarm and then bringing up the control panel. Went back to night mode and less than a minute later the beep alarm went off again,  the option to cancel it via the screen didn't appear and it stayed in night mode until I hit the top button,  which brought up the control panel again,  but didn't cause it to snooze again. At that point nothing I did would stop the alarm, I wasn't aware music->stop would work so I pulled the power.

The settings were, at 5:30 Play the radio or play the backup beep 1 minute later, snooze was set to 9 minutes.  No other alarms were configured.

This is with the normal software, not Beta.

Re: Odd alarm problem, snooze came back after 1min and couldn't be shutoff

Thanks - we'll look into it.

Re: Odd alarm problem, snooze came back after 1min and couldn't be shutoff

I know this behavior: I accidentally caused the same by starting an alarm via the event-system several times in one second. If I do so the backup-sound rings on and on without a way to stop it.