Topic: Listen to Sirius/XM Radio
Though not ideal, here is a process for playing your Sirius/XM satellite radio subscription on your Chumby.
What you will need:
Sirius web account - http://www.sirius.com/siriusinternetradio
ORB (installed and configured) - http://www.orb.com
uSirius 1.0RC7 (installed and configured) - http://www.millardsoftware.com/usirius?v=10rc7 (look for download link, it is free)
ORB Web Radio Widget - http://www.chumby.com/guide/widget/ORB%20Web%20Radio
1. Make sure ORB is up and running on your PC.
2. Open uSirius and put in your login and password information.
3. Click the "URLs" button.
4. Select a "Channel" from the drop down menu that you would like to add.
5. Copy the URL from the "URL" field.
6. Go to http://www.orb.com and log into your account.
7. From the "Open Application" menu in the upper left, select "Audio".
8. Click "Internet Radio" on the left menu list.
9. Click "Add Custom" from the top menu.
10. Enter a channel name, it can be anything you like (for example "BBC World News").
11. Paste the URL you got from uSirius into the "Path" field.
12. Once ORB has verified the link, on the bottom of the screen, in the info area, add a "Genre" for your Sirius stations (example "XM").
13. Click "OK" to save the "Genre" field. You must add a "Genre" to get your stations on the Chumby.
14. Repeat the process (steps 3-13) for as many stations as you would like to add.
15. Run the "ORB Web Radio Widget" and select "Genres" from the browse menu.
16. Select your genre folder (example "XM").
17. Select one of your added stations to play.
You must be running ORB and uSirius on your PC at all times (you want access to Sirius/XM) to make this work. You also get the added benefit of listening to your Sirius/XM radio on any device ORB supports, not just the Chumby.
Maybe one day there will be a better way, but until then...Enjoy!