1 (edited by gfxcomplex 2007-01-08 17:58:08)

Topic: Chumby flash lite 2 and 2.1 CDK and the idea of flashremoting

I 'm hoping to find if any a CDK with a defined guide to all available functions under the flash lite platform such as FSCommand2 commands plus any detailed info on the possible network communications to databases.

I played with the iriver U10 that also has a flash lite platform it worked from.
I think that since this has the available wifi function this really has the potential to give inspiration to make truly useful flash lite apps.

Also is there any plan to implement other types of device inputs such as a keyboard via USB? Seeing as this has just as much capability to send data not just receive it, I think that would be a great tool for furthering the possibilities to develop a truly one of a kind product. but that just my two cents.

Any ways I made a virtual pet for the u10 and I plan on porting it over to this device once it's available.
I would love to get my hands on a prototype of this product. Is Chumby Industries in any place to give out a prototype for the use of flash development or is that just for hardware use?