Topic: Chumby Fashion

Been working on these for a few months with some independent designers and now they're finally done.  Check out the first few designs of Chumby "Skins" that we've put together at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6128262

We tried to make one of each initial design targeted for different groups of people (kids, girlfriends and one we hope will appeal to the "geek" in us).  Depending on how well received these are, we may come up with more designs in the future.  Any and all comments/criticisms appreciated.

Signed: The folks that make Chumby Skins smile

P.S. To avoid any confusion, we are not associated in any way with the good fellows at Chumby

Re: Chumby Fashion

Not exactly my taste, but good work.

Id like something suggestive of the 6 legged octopus in chumby blue to put my chumby in wink

I love it!  I'd love to see more designs as well.  I think I agree with joltdude that an octopus design would be nice!  ;-)

Actually, we drafted the concept sketch of a blue Octopus design as one of four designs in a series.  We ended up going for the Flare design instead though.  If there's interest, we could resurrect the Octopus design as the next in the series.

The good folks at Chumby just put a link up to our Chumbyskins store from the show off your chumby page and right away, we got a sale!  I guess no one knew that we existed before.

thanks for the feedback/idea folks.  If Chumbyskins become popular, we'll continue to create new designs and hope to get lots of feedback/ideas from all of you. smile