Topic: Chumby Suggestions

I'm new here, and I only got the chumby last Friday, so forgive me if all of this has been suggested already, but here's a list of things I'd like to see.

1.  Timed Night Mode (i.e. set it to go into night mode automatically at say 11PM and then either wake up out of it upon the alarm going off, or at a separate set time)

2.  Better ease of volume control, or even just a set channel that shows what you're playing at the time in a nicer format than the music menu.  It would be nice to be able to put on music, and then go to a different channel and have the song scroll somewhere on the screen along with a little volume tab.  Or even a double tab like on an itouch that would bring up the volume controls in front of whatever is playing.

3.  Constant clock!  Most people probably use this as some form of clock radio, and it is vital to have a clock, even a small one (readable of course) showing at all times no matter what's playing.  Or at least the option to show it on all modules, or pick what modules you show it on (so you don't have 2 clocks showing at once for instance)

That's all I've got for now, but I love this little thing!

Re: Chumby Suggestions

The first item can be done already with the alarm subsystem.

The other two items have already been put on Product Management's request list.