I don't understand. I copied the code so I do have it.
Here's what I did:
1) I added the google widget
2) I went to the chumby site, logged in, clicked on the "My chumby" tab,
3) Selected "create virtual chumby" and copied the code from the "copy and paste this code" text area
4) Pasted this code in to the google widget code area
5) clicked on "save" from the google widge code area
6) refreshed the page and only see the code I pasted into the google widget area. It does not display a virtual chumby, I only the see the virtual chumby code I pasted in.
The Chumby Gadget for iGoogle is great.
Has anyone created an iGoogle "Theme" to go along with it?
I need Chumby Completeness!
June 16, 2008 @ 8:34 PM
N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'
Marc SilvermanNew York CitySilverMarc.com
| Chumbian.comMY POWER TEAM: Macintosh, iPhone, Chumby, Geocaching, WheresGeorge.