Topic: Control Panel thru Chumby.com or Virtual Chumby?

Maybe I missed this...but is there a way to access the control panel of your chumby through Chumby.com?  Either remotely (on the actual chumby) or just on a virtual chumby in a webpage?

Thanks!

Cecilia  smile

Vice President of Duane's Chumby Buddies Inc, Pro-Clock faction                       Clocks are life; we all expire sometime.
http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=2565

Re: Control Panel thru Chumby.com or Virtual Chumby?

I don't think so, there is a way to locally see what your chumby is playing from a web browser on your network, but it just loads jpegs screepcaps, there is no interaction with the device.

Re: Control Panel thru Chumby.com or Virtual Chumby?

I was just browsing the forums looking for the same answer.

I'm a geek for anything networkable. I also own the Nabaztag Rabbit, and I can control all aspects of that device through it's website control panel (although this is out of necessity; there's nothing you can do configuration-wise on the rabbit itself, as it has no user interface (LCD) like the Chumby).

I'd love to be able to make changes to the Chumby control panel and send them to the Chumby via the website, rather than having to go back to the Chumby itself. Is this something that is possible to develop, in theory?