Topic: XBOX 360 Widget

I would love to see a widget that tells me which of my friends are on XBOX Live. I know you can go to the XBOX website, log-in and check so there must a be a way to create a widget to do this. Any ideas from the gifted widget makers?

Re: XBOX 360 Widget

I second that.  Would really love a widget like this!

co-sign. I would absolutely love this. This widget alone would be enough for me to buy a second Chumby- one for work, one for home.

Very cool idea. We've got some guys working in the company to make widgets, I'll forward the idea on to them. But you, too can make widgets as well! Or, if you don't know Flash, maybe you can convince a friend who does know it to make one for you :-) We've got a lot on our plate right now so currently it might be faster to do just that.

7BAA 2E53 01C1 DCFF 497B  E7F0 9699 A303 78F0 D9B9

They have a Widget that does just that. I downloaded it today...

www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/games/xboxlivefriendswidget.html

I'm picking up my Chumby when I visit the USA in February. This is high on my personal project list.

I have emailed the guy that made the Apple widget, so hopefully he will let me piggy-back his data source.

I now have my chumby (and jet lag from my trip to the USA) and will be starting this widget in the next week or so.

Vasqez wrote:

They have a Widget that does just that. I downloaded it today...

www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/games/xboxlivefriendswidget.html

That is not a Chumby widget.

I've just uploaded a first version of my Xbox 360 widget: http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=2027