1 (edited by demarks51 2017-12-13 07:41:33)

Topic: Merry Christmas to ALL

I have been blessed to complete another year on this planet.
Hope you all have a great celebration during this time of the year as we once again ponder the incarnation of Son of God.
If you do not agree with this statement, there is no need to try convince me of the contrary or for me to convince you that it is true. If you are convinced that it is true then there is no need to prove it to you.

Many of you on this forum have been very kind to me over the years as we have enjoyed seeing Chumby continue together. I have enjoyed these little gadgets and it has provided a lot of pleasure. I am using one in my living room to play continual Christmas music.
Thanks Duane for your long hours and hard work to keep this tech alive. (And of course, the many that helped you.)

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

Re: Merry Christmas to ALL

Merry christmas to you wink

Re: Merry Christmas to ALL

I could have just cut and pasted  last year's message. I have had a great  year and the past  several days have been heavenly. I got  to hold my 12th grandchild that was born just before  Thanksgiving. WOW! LIFE is good! If yours is not, just PM me and I can tell you how to help make your life better.

Thanks again Duane for your efforts to keep Chumby and cousins operating for another year. My family gave me a SkyLight this year (as if I needed another gadget). But it reminds me of a Chumby with Photobucket attached. No monthly fees IF you don' t need videos added.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.