Re: It's working again!

It keeps losing the network connection. Everything else is OK

I'm so grateful to you guys ... From paper weight to a totally working Dash the way I wanted and used to it for the past 5 years ... Happy to pay the $3 per month ... I used my Dash as an Internet Clock, never played music or videos's on it ... I now have the original AppView Theme back with most of my apps ...

Having my Dash working again is awesome!  I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into this fix.  I am looking forward to another 5 years of Dash.  Your support for problems is amazing too.

For the third time now my Sony Dash has been spared to be added to the pile of dead electronic devices "boneyard".  Thank you so much for keeping this thing alive.  I almost tossed this thing at least 3 times in the past.  A year or two ago I believe we all had issues and I thought it was dead.  But luckily there was some USB fix..don't remember exactly what it was but it worked.  Then recently we had this issue with the "update".  I came very close to junking this thing again.  Figured I would check the forums to see if there was any work around or if others were having the same problems.  Fortunately I found this Chumby fix.  Thanks again for keeping this thing usable.