Topic: How can I donate to help the effort?

Is there a way to donate to this awesome effort that you are exerting Duane? This is such an awesome thing that you are doing and I would love to help support your work in some way. I can not code but I wold like to contribute in some sort of way and  I am sure that there are others who feel the same way as I do.
PTyson

Re: How can I donate to help the effort?

ptyson wrote:

Is there a way to donate to this awesome effort that you are exerting Duane? ...

Ditto.  Already a subscriber, but happy to lend some extra support for the extra effort.

Been away for a bit.  Upon seeing Sony do the inevitable (for a company like Sony) and yank the rug our from under the Dash, I wondered if Duane & team would take this on.  As I read this thread, I smiled.  Duane & team did the inevitable (for a group like them).  Came to the end of the thread to ask about donating, but ptyson had already gotten it in gear.

Thanks Duane, Diamaunt, and co!

- Greg

Re: How can I donate to help the effort?

ptyson wrote:

Is there a way to donate to this awesome effort that you are exerting Duane? This is such an awesome thing that you are doing and I would love to help support your work in some way. I can not code but I wold like to contribute in some sort of way and  I am sure that there are others who feel the same way as I do.
PTyson

http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=9703

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.