just downgraded using link above and dash is working again. Pandora is working. I have not tested other apps.
Mostly I use dash for the internet radio and I need to type all links into dash again..
So, I can confirm that downgrade will bring dash menu back..
how to downgrade:( from sony support site)
Before You Start
•This is a mandatory update for all HID-C10 units.
•This update requires a 128 MB or larger USB storage device.
Download the Update File to Your USB Storage Device
1. Insert your USB storage device into an open USB connector on your computer.
Note: Most USB storage devices will be compatible with dash, but we can help you check: Check now.
2. Click the Download Now link at the top or bottom of this page and save the update.zip file in the main (root) directory of the USB storage device you just formatted.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT open or unzip the file.
Updating the dash
1.Remove power from the dash device by unplugging the AC adapter.
2.Insert the USB storage device into the USB connector on the left side of the dash device.
3. Press and hold the MENU/SNOOZE button (located on the top of the dash device) as you reconnect the AC adapter.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT release the MENU/SNOOZE button.
4. The Special Options screen appears. After the screen appears continue to hold the MENU/SNOOZE button for another 3 seconds, and then release the button
5. Wait about 90 seconds until the Special Options screen is displayed, and then select Install Updates
6. At the Update Options menu, select Install from USB
The update should take about 6 minutes to install. When the update is finished, the Welcome to Dash demo video will begin to play. Then, you can remove the USB device and you're done!
Notes: ◦If you don't get the Welcome to Dash demo video, please repeat these steps