1 (edited by Steevo 2014-08-27 12:58:13)

Topic: Pandora stopping after a bit.

I have an Infocast 3.5, pandora works on that except for quitting out to widgets suddenly a couple times a day.

I have a CC here (real leather) that I can try.
The CC is playing pandora as I type this. 

That is the only non Infocast Chumby I have. I will have to test and see if it ever quits out of Pandora like the I3.5 does.

2 (edited by demarks51 2014-08-27 06:54:34)

Re: Pandora stopping after a bit.

I updated the firmware to 1.08 yesterday on one C1 and two I-3.5s. Seeing if Pandora will be more stable. Most of the time it works great but occasionally it just stops. Sometimes just goes back to clock without notice.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

Steevo wrote:

I have an Infocast 3.5, pandora works on that except for quitting out to widgets suddenly a couple times a day.

I have a C1 here (real leather) that I can try.

I'll assume you mean you have a cc there, because if there are any C1s with leather out there, I wants one.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

http://i.imgur.com/Q5MXPH9.jpg

CC?  OK, I admit to being no expert at the models. I have one chumby, the rest are all infocast. 

BTW, I notice I have 10 units in my account.  Is that a record? 
Well, for non Blue Octy employees, it might be. 

They are not all plugged in, and one, the power plug came unsoldered from the pcb. 
I could fix it but it has not been a priority.

nathanm wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/Q5MXPH9.jpg

Nathanm,

Glad to see your photoshop skills are improving.  big_smile

Tar, feathers, congress. Some assembly required.

BoloMKXXVIII wrote:

Nathanm,

Glad to see your MS Paint skills are improving.  big_smile

FTFY

8 (edited by Steevo 2014-08-28 06:54:26)

The CC has been on Pandora for about 20 hours and it has not quit yet, like the Infocast did.

Interestingly it has not loaded my website created channels, even though I have logged in, rebooted, all of that. 
The channels I made are just not there.  I saw this before on the 1 3.5, but on a reboot they did load.
On the CC, not yet.