Topic: Accuweather for TV (and some other weather apps)

Have a bug fix request regarding this app to add to the todo list. The app works, and looks really good, but the button in the upper right corner to change the city doesn't do anything, and while I have nothing against San Diego, I would kind of like to set it to different cities...

Since it shows in the widget catalog as coming from Chumby originally this request should be doable in the fullness of time.

FYI: The 'Accuweather.com Forecast' widget is working just fine. As is the 'US Radar (Unisys)', 'Local Weather Radar', and 'Yahoo! Weather'.

Not sure if I should batch things like this, but don't want to create a thousand separate posts, on apps that ARE working. Will do separate post on the broken (hopefully original authors might spot!).

Re: Accuweather for TV (and some other weather apps)

Accuweather for TV was designed for the Insignia TVs that used the Chumby service.  I think it used a setting on the TV to get the location.  One of the artifacts of the new service implementation is that the per-device-type filtering isn't enabled yet.

Re: Accuweather for TV (and some other weather apps)

Thanks for the quick response unwiredben.

Hope this could be addressed, I didn't even know about the TVs until very recently, as it looks very good on my Chumby 8 and my Insignia 8 (running the Chumby 8 control panel). Just can't configure it. So I'm guessing this is a bit further down the possibility list than I thought. sad