Re: Free Clock For Subscribers?

*rofl*

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

mgwynn wrote:

aw... it's not so bad here

"earth girls are easy"      imdb.com/title/tt0097257/

(crap...  not allowed to post links)

Good thing I saw that IMDB page. I was worried that that movie was... not a comedic musical for a moment there.

nathanm wrote:

Actually, never mind. 24 hour mode works fine in the normal clock,  but the LCARS clock just displays the normal, 12 hour time without the AM/PM indicator. This is strange because the original Space Clock widget does support 24 hour mode.

Any news?

sky123 wrote:
nathanm wrote:

Actually, never mind. 24 hour mode works fine in the normal clock,  but the LCARS clock just displays the normal, 12 hour time without the AM/PM indicator. This is strange because the original Space Clock widget does support 24 hour mode.

Any news?

if you mean news on spending *more* time on the clock for non-subscribers...

I'm guessing it's a low priority, there's lots of things being fixed in lots of other widgets and the back end servers that are taking time at this point.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

diamaunt wrote:
sky123 wrote:
nathanm wrote:

Any news?

if you mean news on spending *more* time on the clock for non-subscribers...

can't undestand why you tread nonsubs as 2-class people. You don't know who much money they spend in the chumby shop or why they don't subscibe.

I have fixed the clock in the catalog, however, it will have to wait for the next server deployment for unsubscribed customers to get the change.

Lcars is a great bonus.
Duane,
You are a class act. I have *observed* your ability to make the best of almost any situation.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.