1 (edited by cbreeze 2014-07-06 09:34:14)

Topic: Chumbyland Reboot

Chumbyland

It's a widget so ridiculous it has its own user made operations manual.

Chumbyland is part game, part social networking for Chumby owners.  Come meet, greet, and play with other Chumby owners in this real-time multi-user environment.  Travel throughout the Chumbysphere and make new Chumby friends.  Play turn-based games, design your Chumbyland "home", chat with other users, and much, much more.

Widgets:

Chumbyland widget (required)
Chumbyland sights widget
Chumbyland game player widget

Links:

Chumbyland user guide
Chumbyland leveling guide
Chumbyland customization

NOTE: While most of the functionality was able to be put back together, there are still a few issues being resolved.  Most importantly is coloring your Chum.  I'm currently working on a fix.  Also, all references to mychumbyland.com are now my.chumbyland.com

If you have questions, post em' up and I'll do my best to answer them (or shoot me an email via the forum).  There are a couple of long-time users back in Chumbyland who may be able to assist as well.

Happy Chumbylanding! smile

Re: Chumbyland Reboot

Yay!

Would not have been possible without your dedication Duane!

Cheers.

...and don't forget to stay up to date by following Chumbyland on Twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/chumbyland

Cheers.

5 (edited by black 2014-07-07 07:00:34)

Wow, I'm back.
But I forgot how to use this smile

black wrote:

Wow, I'm back.
But I forgot how to use this smile

Luckily you translated the whole manual! http://my.chumbyland.com/help/Chumbyland.jp

smile

Thanks for the reboot! I've been collecting items all day!

My chumby device is unstable. Wifi MAC address is random or 00:00:00...
It seems that I was back only one day. sad

9 (edited by hoyeboye 2014-07-09 07:37:07)

First off, THANK YOU for rebooting Chumbyland. I love it! I don't want you to think I'm ungrateful, but I did want to mention some bugs I've been experiencing. Not sure if it's my corporate guest wifi restricting my access, or if its something with the servers.

I've been getting a "Unable to connect you to Chumbyland. Check www.mychumbyland.com for status" message most of yesterday and sporadically today.

Background, sprites, and some data points are not loading when traveling. 

Player vs. Player games seem to be locking up after the first move, specifically WordUp.

Again, love the reboot!