Topic: Youstreams setup on ZURK

Thanks to all who contribute.
I followed ehertz's method (well done thanks) of getting Youstreams to work on ZURK(v24) and Im stuck at the last step.

1. I got Youstreams to display ok using ehertz profile.xml. (I had youstreams working ok before the stub server)
2. I copied the helper script from another C1 into mnt/storage (Zurk doesnt run debugchumby from usb so I had to use winscp). I thought this would work.
3. The youstreams.appspot.com site says the helper script isnt loaded and when I press the help button on the widget it shows dashes instead of the version number.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
Malcolm (in Australia)

Re: Youstreams setup on ZURK

you need to edit the helper script with the correct paths.

I tried several edits but no luck. can u be more specific?  thanks delaney99

I like to use the Youstreams-Widget.
Where can i download the youstreams.swf flash-file ?
Is it working with zurks offline version?

gordonmd, did you ever get YouStreams to run with zurk's software? While I use zurk's solution on a C8, I have not tried YouStreams with it. But if you have not been able to do it, I might play with it a little to see if I can come up with a solution.

malefs, unfortunately, I know of no legal place where you can download the YouStreams widget. zurk did offer a download solution, but that went away when the Chumby server was taken off-line in February.

I didn't progress beyond what I wrote above. I do a bit of scripting etc stuff, so I think I'm doing it the right way but no luck. I am obviously missing something crucial/obvious. I have been customising my C8 running Zurk with some pleasing results. Nothing brilliant, I just like to set up lots of snow cam jpegs for my next  Ski trip (to NZ-july). It's easy to add and modify the imageurl widget. I would love to have Youstreams back. Good luck on it.