1 (edited by jpeskin 2007-11-09 22:11:48)

Topic: Please don't make us wait!

Wouldn't it be so much better if we could quickly cycle through each widget in a channel by tapping a button?  Or the screen?  If I have a channel with 10 widgets, but I feel like reading Google News, do I really want to wait for it to cycle through?  Or go through the hassle of opening up the Control Panel to cycle through the widgets?  It would be so much faster and easier if I could just quickly tap, tap, tap the Chumby until it shows the widget that I want at that moment.

Suggestion: Use the button on top.  Tap it quickly to cycle to the next widget in the channel.  Hold it down for 5 seconds to open the Control Panel.

Re: Please don't make us wait!

Agree that would be a great feature!
Rich

Dallas TX
Chumby1 Birthday 11/1/07

I cycle through the Widgets to the one I want all the time.

I click the top button to go to the control panel and then use the arrows to cycle to the widget I want.

4 (edited by robdam1001 2007-11-11 07:41:17)

kathleen wrote:

I cycle through the Widgets to the one I want all the time.

I click the top button to go to the control panel and then use the arrows to cycle to the widget I want.

I *think* the OP was referring to having a way to scroll through the widgets from the main/display screen, not by going through the hassle of the control panel.  I agree, this would be a nice feature to have.

"Suggestion: Use the button on top.  Tap it quickly to cycle to the next widget in the channel.  Hold it down for 5 seconds to open the Control Panel."

GREAT suggestion!  Maybe 3 seconds?  No biggie.