Re: What is your Chumby's name?

Rainbow (8 year old Daughter named), ChumbyDammit and Dr Chumbaluv

Well, mine was called Bob - but having seen there's another Bob Chumby, I'm changing it to Cholmondebey, which is, of course, the proper way to spell 'Chumby' ;-)

Fleabite. When I was five I wanted to name my new brother Fleabite and my mom said no. Then I had three kids and I couldn't bear to do it to them, but it was always in the back of my mind. In November, when I became a Chummom, my husband and I were setting it up. Since it was my birthday present from him and my response was "What the heck is that thing?", he had to help me. Thought of going with Fleabyte since it was a computer, but it wouldn't be the same.

Nox.

Lucille

Chubster

Truant is the name of mine.

derspiess (A person who did not realize that i made a thread like this) wrote:

Kinda surprised we haven't had a thread like this yet.

I just want to say that i already made a thread like this. That being said, only one person replied to it.

Back on topic, My chumby's name is Chumbles. smile

Zuede (suede, with a 'Z').  And I got the domain name to go with it!

My first Chumby was called Darwin but he's gone now.  His replacement is named Rufus...

*GID E AN

Sharkbait (as in chumming the waters...)

(Whoo-ha-ha!)

My 1st one (latte) is "DorkDog".. after my DorkDog, Toby. I have the best dog in the world, who has a very unique personality!
My 2nd one (black) is "Myridom" .. This one is for my office. Got tired of forgetting to grab my first one when heading to work.

MyridoM

When someone annoys me, it takes 42 muscles in my face to frown...but it takes only 4 muscles to extend my arm and b**ch-slap you!
http://haunterofthenight.com/ * new blog location

Gizmo.

Gizmo is a great name.  I am deciding between Wunderkind, Buckley or Mordecai... as soon as I figure it out I will order him.

Don't wait!

murali

Phobos

EvilChumby because it's black all my devices get a name with the evil prefix!

Hebe, after the cupbearer of the Greek gods - because it is always refreshing my thirst for information.

Chumbinator

Jet and Fifi (Belongs to my Missus so don't laugh smile )

Music Tames The Savage Beast

As does PHP and Perl.

My Chumby name is: Chucky

Mine is Dave.

Add me to your chum list!
user: Spamvirus///Name: Dave
http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?pid=12517#p12517
I am a Foo Fighters Fanatic!

My nice black chumby is 'Black hole" of course

Wow...you folks have chosen some great names!  I feel so uncreative in comparison...because our Chumby is named Chumby.  I think, it's because we started referring to him before he even showed up.  After I ordered him, the little woman kept asking, "When is Chumby going to be here?  Where is Chumby now"...as we tracked his progress via UPS...so renaming him never even occurred to us.  Besides, the name Chumby rocks!  wink