Topic: What games do you play?

Any game... board games, computer games, tabletop games, outdoor games... whatever floats your boat.  List it, and talk about it if you'd like!

I play mostly computer games, right now I've got TF2 and Diablo 3 on my plate, but I have been known to play WoW, Left 4 Dead (1&2), and just about any other PC game that catches my fancy.

I also play tabletop D&D and Shadowrun, though I'm not currently in any games.  Would like to find one to get into, preferably online (Roll20 just started open beta!  w00t!)

Catch me on Steam (drjjones) or add me in Diablo (Anamortus#1335)

Re: What games do you play?

Currently mostly playing Skyrim.

Recently played the two BioShocks, Infamous, and Dead Nation (the last two came for free as part of the Sony debacle).  Also played the Batman Arkham Asylum when it came out.  Was playing Red Dead Redemption ($5 in the used bargain bin), when Skyrim came out and sucked up all my (limited) game-playing time.

I play the various Lego video games with my son.

I don't game much but had some recent downtime and started playing Gran Turismo 5, then my PS3 died. Got a new one since its my main media streamer/netflix viewer and made the mistake of putting Skyrim in again. Now, like Duane, it is taking up whatever limited gaming time I have smile I just wish Sony was a little less restricted when it comes to gamesaves, its ridiculous that you can't take a hdd out of your ylod console and use it in a new one or hook it up to a PC to transfer over saves. I had an absurd amount of time invested in my prior Skyrim save, though it is kinda fun to start over.

jphphotography wrote:

its ridiculous that you can't take a hdd out of your ylod console and use it in a new one or hook it up to a PC to transfer over saves.

That's what Sony wants you to think PunBB bbcode *grin*

Lol, do you have some info I don't Doktor Jones? Seriously I'm curious.

Anyway for me its a moot point, I revived the broken PS3 by reflowing the BGAs but decided to just reformat the thing and get it ready to sell or give to a nephew etc. As I said restarting some of the games is actually kinda fun smile