Topic: Flashcan eCard : Module

Hi Duane,

I'm back :)

I just gone through the Chumby : Flashcan eCard.. which pop'd some questions like.. can we really create an app which can use "chums list" ..
is there any source code / Template available which help us developing an Application like "eCard Builder".. Do we need that app to be hosted on Chumby.com  as "Flashcan eCard" is ? or its independent.

Re: Flashcan eCard : Module

Actually, I will take this one. I help developed the implementation of the ecards. I am sorry to say there is no source or API available for retrieving chums to the public. This is something that we are currently looking into providing, but making sure security is securely provided for all chums and users.

Can I ask what kind of application were you looking to make? Help give us an idea of what direction to go in.

Regards,

jt

3 (edited by martinselva 2007-09-22 13:00:12)

Hi jt,

Its very much the same as Flashcan eCard's functionality. I started working on this app which works on  Mobile -> Mobile(FlashLite) | Web - > Mobile | Web -> Web
Yes.. I am using FL2.0 for mobile. So here.. i wish, i could include Chumby in it too.
Let me explain the Concept in one line.. Its an simple Online Bouquet App. in which we can personalize and send it across to our friends and loved once.. It workd on Web - > Web.. i believe it will on Chumby too.

Need your help

regards,
Martin

Any taker..? smile

Thanks Martin.

I'll forward this to the appropriate people.