Topic: How do you become a chumbian?

I was just wondering, Do you have to give chumby some money?

mmm....chumby...

Re: How do you become a chumbian?

"Chumbians" are employees of the company.  So - I guess you'd have to get a job here.

Of course, you're welcome to give us money anyway.

haha ok. I would love to work for chumby! I am only 13 though. You guys should do something like macrumors.com does, if you donate a certain amount of money you get a special title such as "contributor" I think you guys could come up with something more clever though.

mmm....chumby...

What do you want to be (besides "Chumbian")?

Ohh I don't know maybe something like

New member = Chum ( 0 to 5 posts)
Member = Chumby (5 to  50 posts)
50 to 150 posts = Chumber
150 to 250 posts = Chumby King or Queen ( denoted by the gender they selected when they made there account)
250 plus posts = Chumby master
Person who donated to Chumby = I power chumby( i.e someone that has made a widget or have donated to money)

Just a couple of ideas, I just thought it would personalize the site and show members appreciation for what they have done. after all one of your quotes is "making the world a chumbier place"

mmm....chumby...

Brilliant suggestion, Chandler!

Seeing this is my 260th post on the site that would make me the first Chumby Master! Actually, I'd prefer the title Chumby Goddess...

I think I should also be the inaugural member of the Chumby Hall of Fame, whaddya reckon?  wink

Thanks! Chumby Goddess would work great also! You and Duane are on the list of Chumby Goddesses and Gods. I liked the idea to, I think it would personalize the site a bit more. By the way congrats on your 260th post! I try  to help out the Chumby community, I think this is the closest I have cameso far, I will try to give an idea about the before the product begins to ship( I am so excited!). Thanks for the response, Angela! I like it when people reply to my threads, It makes me feel that someone is listening to my suggestions!

mmm....chumby...

What would I be, then? tongue

You would also be the Chumby God, sorry I don't know everyone that works for chumby

mmm....chumby...

Zachinme...with 178 posts that would make you a Chumby King on Chandler's scale...thank you for your prolific contributions to the forum!

Yeah... contributions...
(I think there were more questions than contributions! tongue)

I am wondering if we could put this on the left side of every User's page. like when it says
Chandler
Member (it would be changed to Chumby)
Email

Maybe we could add what state/country/city the user lives in. If any chumbians are  intersted in my idea, email me

mmm....chumby...

Wow...looks like you had your wish granted! I'm still not a Chumby Goddess though... *sigh* tongue

The thing is, is that they're using the group system to separate employees from moderators from First 50'ers.
Maybe they could do this if you were only a "Member"...

Okay..well...I am working on another sketch of my idea, this time it is actually *for* the chumby. I don't have a scanner, So I am going to try to just take a picture of it and post it. Unless my mom will let me use hers.

mmm....chumby...

Well, here is my new idea! I posted it in software, but I figured I would post it here to http://www.flickr.com/photos/59441326@N … hotostream

mmm....chumby...

oh, by the way the bar on the bottom is the dock on macs

mmm....chumby...