Topic: Display more than one alarm in Night Mode

I'd like to see more than one forthcoming alarm displayed when in Night Mode.
For example, I often set an alarm to send Chumby into Night Mode. If I manually set it into Night Mode because I want to go to sleep a bit earlier than usual, only this Night alarm will show (because it is the next alarm due) when what I would like to see is the next morning's alarm.
Or, on days when I don't have to get up very early, I often set a silent alarm to switch on my 'Morning' channel at the time I think I might wake up, followed some time later by an alarm with noise at the time I definitely need to be awake. The second of these alarms is the more important, but when I go to bed, only the first will display in Night Mode.
The alarm function on the Chumby is so versatile that many users will set lots of alarms for all sorts of purposes, yet this display function is very rigid and seems to be a bit of a hangover from the old clock radio, where the only possible function of an alarm was to make a noise to wake you up.
Perhaps future versions could have a setting in each Custom Alarm for display/non-display and up to three or four alarms could be displayed during Night Mode, or maybe silent alarms could by default be not displayed?