* Support for the ADXL3XX series of pin-compatible accelerometers (3-axis and 2-axis versions available)
* Up to 6 available 12-bit analog inputs
* Limited support for servo motor drivers (1-high resolution driver, and 3 low-res drivers)
* 8x 3.3V-compatible digital inputs
* 8x 5.0V-swing digital outputs
* 8x 1-A DC motor driver channels (can be configured for high or low side driving to make an H-bridge configuration), with support for motor voltages between 5.5V and 24.5V
* A small prototyping area for you to add on quick hacks
All of this is only available on the Hacker Sensor Package that Bunnie assembled for hardware hackers to get started. The default daughtercard doesn't ship with the analog inputs, servo support, digital ins or outs or prototyping area, but you can build your own daughtercard pretty easily.