Topic: enhancement suggestion - Alarm set when entering night mode option?

I have a weekday alarm which is my usual wake-up call. However, sometimes I stay at my girlfriend's house, or I'm away on business, and forget to deactivate the alarm which annoys my flatmate no end. I'm a bit worried that with the advent of the backup alarm, there's the chance that I might forget and the backup alarm, with its loud beep, will annoy him even more.

A thought occurred to me last night - the last thing I do before going to bed is turn the Chumby to Night Mode, which I obviously don't do if I don't go to bed here. Would it be possible to add a condition to an alarm that relies on the Chumby being set to night mode for the alarm to go off? Would anyone else find this useful?

Re: enhancement suggestion - Alarm set when entering night mode option?

It's a decent idea, but I wouldn't find it useful b/c I have an alarm set that automatically puts my alarm into night mode every night. That said, I do have the same problem as you, on a holiday or vacation day for example, where I forget to turn the weekday alarm off. I don't think there is a way to automate this though.