1 (edited by Gidean 2008-02-27 21:06:17)

Topic: Bad speakers?

Hi everyone!

I recieved my Chumby yesterday and, overall am really pleased.  That said, I've noticed that the speakers generate a loud tinny buzz whenever playing mid-range frequencies.  It happens at all but the lowest volumes.  I tried adjusting the balance and confirmed that it's coming from the left-side speaker (if you're looking at the back). sad

What should I do?

*GID E AN

Re: Bad speakers?

Gidean wrote:

Hi everyone!

I recieved my Chumby yesterday and, overall am really pleased.  That said, I've noticed that the speakers generate a loud tinny buzz whenever playing mid-range frequencies.  It happens at all but the lowest volumes.  I tried adjusting the balance and confirmed that it's coming from the left-side speaker (if you're looking at the back). sad

What should I do?

Hi Gidean,
I have just replied to your support email.  Please take a look and get back to me.
Thanks,
Matt

So just to update:

Matt and I shot a few emails back and forth and I sent Darwin to San Diego where I hope he gets better and finds a good home.  My new Chumby, Rufus, arrived shortly and is  as fit as a fiddle.  Thanks, Matt, for all of your help and thank-you Chumby Inc. for creating such an awesome product!

*GID E AN

:-)