Topic: Not detecting wifi & blank mac address

Hey,

Plugged in me new little chumby Christmas morning, bang'd in all the details, activated and connected to wifi - grand.
It discovered that there was an update available so i tell it to work away and get it. Being a torrent it saw two peers and was taking for ever to get so i looked into getting the firmware and flogging it on a USB stick.
I went to http://www.chumby.com/releases and followed the instructions there for updating on usb.
Downloaded it, threw it on usb, updated fine. rebooted twice and went into the intro again.
Put in timezone and went to search for network... finds nothing and lists my mac address as all 0's

When i went back into Special Options it tells me im on firmware 396 and install form network is grey'd out.

I'm at a loss, i cant find a link to another firmware anywhere on the site that i can throw on as it DID work with the stock firmware.

Re: Not detecting wifi & blank mac address

Please contact Support on the website.

The MAC address of all zeroes indicates that it can't find the network adaptor.

Cool, thanks. I sent support a description of the problem.
Anyone else ever have this problem?

I have the same problem, I update the firmware via USB drive, booted it up, and it gets to the 'choose wireless connection' screen and the selection box is blank, and it says MAC Address 00:00:00:00:00:00. I click skip and i can set the date and timezone but then it goes back to the choose wireless connection screen