Here's the README that I am putting together with the widget, and the script I got to download the Tivo information. Let me know if you'd like me to email you the whole thing, as it seems this forum doesn't let you attach files.
This is a work in progress. Izar Tarandach - November, 2007.
<izar.tarandach at gmail.com>
All Tivo symbols and names that are trademarks of Tivo are subjected to their
rules of use as listed in their website, http://www.tivo.com
1. install lighthttp on chumby as per http://wiki.chumby.com/mediawiki/index. … ourself.3F
2. create a crossdomain.xml file on the html root of your installed server containing:
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cros … policy.dtd">
<allow-access-from domain="*" />
3. drop the NowOnTivo.swf file there too.
4. edit the beginning of get_now_playing.sh - MAK is your Tivo Media Access Code, TIVOIP is obvious, and INTERVAL is how long between accesses to the Tivo, in seconds.
5. if you don't have one, create a file called "debugchumby" on your usb root, and add "/mnt/usb/DIR/get_now_playing.sh &" - where DIR is the directory where you opened the NowOnTivo files. Don't forget that debugchumby has to be executable.
6. Right now you can only run from the command line: chumbyflashplayer.x -z -W 2 -i http://localhost/NowOnTivo.swf
1. add scrolling buttons
2. add multiple Tivos
3. add a clock widget
4. add red status for "recording" and blue for "transferring"
while true; do
curl -s --digest -o $HTTP/html/nowplaying.xml -k "https://tivo:$MAK@$TIVOIP/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=%2FNowPlaying&Recurse=Yes"