Topic: C8 boots attempts to load control panel- reboots

My C8 boots attempts to load control panel- but  reboots. I have restarted several times - same -

help, suggestions most welcome.

Re: C8 boots attempts to load control panel- reboots

I don't have a C8 with me at the moment, so I'll have to wait until I get home to look into this.  I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with the system, and the devices I do have in front of me (C1 and dash) seem to be operating normally.  The dash uses the same server API as the C8 so there shouldn't be a difference.

I have noticed that a few ISPs have been having DNS issues lately.

Duane wrote:

I don't have a C8 with me at the moment, so I'll have to wait until I get home to look into this.  I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with the system, and the devices I do have in front of me (C1 and dash) seem to be operating normally.  The dash uses the same server API as the C8 so there shouldn't be a difference.

I have noticed that a few ISPs have been having DNS issues lately.

It got further into the loading process last try, and, for now, definitely last try, we're having a tornado afternoon so I'm closing down as much electronics as I can.  I will update on this problem tomorrow.

thanks.

All working today -
I rebooted  the cable modem, the router, the chumby, several times yesterday, no joy.
Today, booted right up -

So here we go again.. rebooted the known world, and yet again,  no joy... then hour so later tried "one last time", and of course came right up.
I strongly suspect something upstream from me.
All other on my network, echoes and all, happy as clams.

Anyone else having fun?

C8 at my house is a happy camper as far as I know. Power supply is suspect when odd things happen.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.